We are a Brooklyn-based design consultancy working in the fields of graphic design, marketing, materials sampling, interactive design, industrial design, interior design and architecture.
We conceive, design and produce brand experiences and systems for our clients. Founded in 2005, the Standard Issue office is composed of a group of diversely talented and detail-oriented individuals.
We're looking for super-talented, detail-oriented, graphic designers with a love of both print and digital. You:
• Have 2 - 6 years of experience
• Believe design is a problem solving activity
• Can articulate what you are doing, and why
• Can work within design systems, and sometimes break the rules
• Take initiative and push projects forward
• See challenges as opportunities
• Can work alone and collaboratively
• Have both branding and editorial experience
This is a full-time position for immediate start and benefits include employer-subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, pre-tax transit, HSA/FSA, as well as a 401(k) plan.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your cover letter, resume and portfolio/website at email@example.com